Kick it with some delicious homemade protein cookies with Hognuts this weekend! Made with coconut, protein powder and Hognuts Coconut & Cashew Butter, it’s easy to see why we’re so obsessed! (Adapted from Spamellab)
- 210g Hognuts Coconut & Cashew Butter
- 45g Organic Quinoa Flakes
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- 25g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 70g Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 1 Square 85% Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Flakes
(Makes 10 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Once all the ingredients are combined, take a small handful of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Once you’ve rolled out 10 dough balls, press down with your thumb in the middle to flatten it out slightly.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until they start to turn a beautiful golden brown colour.
- Whilst your cookies are cooling, melt your square of dark chocolate. Sprinkle a couple of pieces of coconut flakes in the middle of your cookie and drizzle the dark chocolate over the top.
- Let the chocolate set & store them in an air tight container and consume within 4-5 days.