At Hognuts we love throwing in our nut butters into every dish and every mealtime. That’s why this gorgeous Shelled Hemp Granola recipe from our friends at Creative Nature is making our mouth’s water beyond belief!
Made with hemp seeds, raw cacao, pecans, raisins, berries and coconut, it’s a real smorgasbord of a health-lover’s favourite things! Just throw them all in together for a healthy, filling and nutritious breakfast!
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- 3 Tbsp Nut Butter (I Used Hognuts Whole Nut Butter)
- 5 Tbsp Creative Nature Cacao
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg White
- 100g Pecans, Chopped
- 1 Cup Creative Nature Goji Berries
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 75g Dark Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat The Oven To 180C. Mix Together All Of The Ingredients Except The Goji Berries, Raisins And Dark Chocolate Chips Until Well Combined And Sticking Together In Clumps
2) Spread The Mixture On A Lined Baking Tray (Or Two Lined Trays, If Necessary) Then Bake In The Oven For Around 20 Minutes, Or Until Golden. Once Cooked, Turn Off The Oven And Leave The Door Open To Allow The Granola To Crisp Up Slightly
3) Once Cooled, Break The Granola Into Chunks And Stir The Goji Berries, Raisins And Dark Chocolate Chips Through. Keep In An Airtight Container Until Ready To Serve – I Love Mine Served With A Dollop Of Co-Yo Coconut Yoghurt!