If you were wondering the best way to add our Hognuts Bakin’ Butter to your baking, this is a great way to start! Using out Hognuts dark choc chip butter, oats and dark choc chips, these protein cookies are low-sugar, high-fibre and full of protein so you feel fuller for longer! [Adapted from Hognuts Ambassadors, Delicious Duo].
For an even simpler way to get stuck into our Bakin’ Butter, take a look at our guide on how to use bakin’ butter.
- 170g Hognuts Dark Chocolate Chip Bakin Butter
- 50g Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 60g Oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Powder
- 70g Date Syrup
- 100g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray
- Measure out your ingredients and combine all of them in a bowl
- You can either use your hands or a spoon to take the mixture and put it onto the baking tray (you should get about 10 cookies in one batch depending on the size)
- Place the cookies in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool. Then tuck in!