Can’t get enough of the creaminess of white chocolate but can’t stand the thought of all the sugar and fat? Us neither. That’s why this white chocolate cheesecake recipe is just the right mix of healthiness and tastiness!
No fatty cream cheese – just yoghurt and creamy nut butter, hardly any sugar – just juicy dates and cranberries – and lotssss of goodness per spoonful! (Adapted from Hognuts Ambassadors, Delicious Duo).
For the base:
- 60g Bran Flakes, crushed
- 85g Brazil Nuts
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Melted Coconut Oil
For the filling:
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- 50g Oats
- 1/4 pot of Hognuts White Chocolate Pavlova nut butter
For the topping:
- Handful Cranberries/Goji Berries/Crushed Mixed Nuts
1. Combine the bran, brazil nuts and spices together until it creates a powder in a food processor
2. Blend the dates and melted coconut oil into the dry mixture until it to comes together
3. Press down into your ramekin dish and store in the fridge
4. Whilst the base is setting in the fridge, combine the yoghurt, nut butter and oats in a bowl
5. Put the mixture on top of the set base
6. Top the cheesecakes with your chosen topping – Cranberries are the perfect topping as they are in season and so delicious
7. Let it set in the fridge for an hour or overnight, take out & enjoy!