Can you handle greatness?
If the answer is yes this recipe is just right for you. Great because it’s super sweet without any of the sugar – just dried cranberries, delicious Hognuts cinnamon nut butter, topped with gorgeous spices for a truly satisfying batch of cookies. More protein is added with vanilla whey powder in the mix so you can enjoy these post-workout or as a healthy snack.
Spread with your favourite Hognuts butter to make each cookie taste even more decadent! (Adapted from Hognuts Ambassadors, Delicious Duo).
- 1 scoop Vanilla whey protein powder
- 85g Oat Flour (or just pulse some oats in a blender)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1/2 tub Hognuts Cinnamon Bun Nut Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Handful Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Ginger
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients except the cranberries in a bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients to form a thick mixture.
- Stir in the dried cranberries through the batter.
- Spoon the dough into equal size balls and place onto the lined tray.
- Wet your fingers and press down on each dough ball to flatten the cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Then leave to cool.