Wake up, feel energised and have a lovely warm bowl of porridge oats ready for you first thing in the morning.
Make these overnight so that there’s no faffing in the morning and get a healthy nutritious breakfast in you before the slog begins! We use our Hognuts Birthday Cake because we love the crunchy meringues texture when eaten alongside the oats, but you can try any Hognuts butter if you prefer something different – they all work just as well! (Adapted from Hognuts Ambassadors, Delicious Duo).
- 1 tbsp Hognuts Birthday Cake Nut Butter
- 150g Oats
- 90g Greek Yoghurt
- 200ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Small Handful Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Handful Mixed Dried Fruit
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the wet ingredients (excluding the cranberries) and combine together until you get a lovely thick & delicious mixture
- Pour into a glass jar/container and top with the frozen cranberries and place in the fridge overnight
- Take out the fridge in the morning and get stuck in!