As Cookie Monster knows, cookies win at everything. Crumbly, crunchy and gooey all at the same time, they’re a marvel in themselves. So that’s why we’re super excited about this pistachio cheesecake protein cookies recipe.
You can add pretty much any Hognuts butter into this delicious recipe, but we love the pistachio cheesecake butter the best because it’s extra creamy and the biscuit pieces give the cookies an extra bit of protein-filled bite! Drizzle in your favourite Hognuts chocolate-flavoured peanut butter, best served fresh out of the oven 🙂 (Adapted from Hognuts Ambassadors, Delicious Duo).
For the Cookies:
- 210g Hognuts Pistachio Cheesecake Nut Butter
- 70g Agave Syrup
- 45g Quinoa Flakes (or puffed rice if you can’t find any)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 egg
For the Topping:
- 2 squares 85% Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Once all the ingredients are combined, take a small handful of the dough and roll into a ball
- Once you’ve rolled out 10 dough balls, press down with a knife in the middle to flatten it out slightly
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes
- After 12-15 minutes, take them out of the oven and let them cool
- Whilst the cookies are cooling, melt the 2 squares dark chocolate in the microwave and drizzle on top of the cookies
- Let the chocolate to cool and tuck in!