Don’t be perturbed by those glorious but unhealthy words ‘Ferrero Rocher’. These delicious truffles look and taste just like the Rocher you know and love, but made with all good stuff!
Check out this healthy peanut butter truffle recipe below. [Recipe by Delicious Duo]
For more about our bakin’ butters take a look at Our Products page.
Ingredients (makes 6)
- 6 tbsps Hognuts Salted Caramel Bakin’ Butter
- 4 tbsps Coconut flour
- 3 tbsps Peanut flour
- 3 tbsps Cacao powder
- 3 Large Dates
- 3 tbsps Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsps Maple syrup
- Crushed nuts of choice to decorate
- Roll a teaspoon of the Bakin’ Butter to form a small ball
- Freeze for 10 minutes whilst you make the ‘truffle’ layer
- Blitz the dates with the coconut flour and 1 tbsp of coconut oil to form a sticky mixture
- Take the balls out and roll in ‘truffle’ layer
- Freeze for 10 minutes whilst you make the ‘peanut butter’ layer
- Mix the peanut flour with a TBP of water to create a thick paste (you can add more or less water to make it as thick as you like)
- Take the balls out and roll in the ‘peanut butter’ layer
- Mix the cacao powder with 2 TBP’s coconut oil and honey/maple syrup then dip the balls in the chocolate sauce.
- Decorate with crushed nuts then allow to set either in the freezer for 15 minutes for the fridge for 1 hour