At Hognuts we love Christmas, so why not surprise guests with a festive treat that’s sure to warm your cockles! Super healthy and with none of the nasty stuff you’ll find in traditional fudge or Christmas puddings. [Recipe from Delicious Duo]
- 100g Hognuts Christmas Pudding Peanut Butter
- 100g Coconut Oil
- 100g Raw Honey
- 40g Peanut Flour
- 40g Raw Cacao Powder
- Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- Handful of Dried Cranberries
- Line a square baking dish with either cling film or baking parchment, and pop to the side.
- Put the peanut butter, coconut oil and raw honey in a pan until melted. Whilst the mixture is melting, combine the peanut flour, cinnamon and raw cacao. Take off the heat and add the dry ingredients slowly. Once you have a smooth mixture, pop into the lined baking dish. Sprinkle the dried cranberries on top of the fudge and pop into the fridge to set.
- Take out and cut into small squares, then dig in!